Official transcripts may be ordered through UAOnline. All students, regardless of last dates of attendance, have an active UAOnline account. To retrieve or reset your UAOnline username and password visit ELMO. A past due balance or other hold on your account may prevent or delay your transcript order. We do not hold transcript orders for pending grades, degrees, or missing coursework. Verify that your unofficial transcript is correct prior to placing your order. If you have coursework from UAS, UAF, and/or UAA a transcript from each campus will be issued. Be advised that you send your own UA transcript to another UA campus. If you need to send us a transcript from another institution visit our Admissions page for specific information.
If you plan to order a paper copy of your transcript through UAOnline and have an attachment that needs to be completed by UAS, UAF, and/or UAA please email the documents to the appropriate campuses before submitting your order. Our transcript offices can be reached at:
- UAS: 907-796-6100 email@example.com
- UAF: 907-474-7500 firstname.lastname@example.org
- UAA: 907-786-1480 email@example.com
You have two options when ordering through UAOnline: electronic and paper transcripts.
$12 per copy
Delivered by email in a secure PDF the next business day. The recipient will receive all UA coursework in one PDF document. It is recommended before ordering an electronic copy that you confirm the recipient accepts electronic transcripts.
$15 per copy + shipping
Mailed the next business day by carrier of the student's choice (USPS or FedEx). Coursework from UAS, UAF, and UAA will be mailed in one sealed envelope. We cannot guarantee delivery times.
- Login to UAOnline - If you are unsure of your login credentials visit ELMO to find your username, ID number, and set your password
- Select "Student Services and Account Information"
- Select "Student Records"
- Select "Academic Transcript"
- Select a Transcript Level ("Undergraduate", "Graduate", etc.) and a Transcript Type ("WEB Unofficial Transcript") - If you have multiple levels you will either need to repeat this step for each or select "All Levels"
How to Order Transcripts through UAOnline
- Login to UAOnline — If you are unsure of your login credentials visit ELMO to find your username, ID number, and set your password
- After verifying your Unofficial Transcript, select "Student Services and Account Information"
- Select "Official Transcript Request Service"
- Select "Order my transcript". Please keep in mind tablets and smartphones are not compatible with the Parchment Exchange storefront. It is best to submit a transcript order using a computer with a stable connection to ensure that your order will be submitted without error.
- Follow prompts to enter personal information, transcript recipient(s), and billing information
Additional Ordering Options
You may fax, email, mail, or drop off a Transcript Request form to our office. Transcripts requested via this method will only include coursework completed at UAS and electronic transcripts cannot be issued. There are two options for processing times:
|Processing Method||Processing Time||Cost per copy|
|Regular||3–5 business days||$15|
|Expedited||1 business day||$30|
Please note the time frames are for processing only. We cannot guarantee delivery times. If you would like to request your transcript via this method and require expedited shipping you will need to contact our office prior to ordering and pay the additional shipping fee otherwise your request will be sent USPS first class mail.
Should any country require an apostilled transcript, we can certify and notarize your official UAS transcript then forward it to the Office of the Lieutenant Governor of Alaska for processing. The name on your transcript will be the official name on file with UAS at the time of printing. If you need to change your name please submit a Change of Name form prior to submitting your transcript request. To request an apostilled transcript submit a Transcript Request form and include your contact information, phone number, email, payment, name of the country that will be receiving your records (ex. "Authenticated for China"), and any fees/documents required by the Lieutenant Governor's Office. If you have further questions contact us or visit the Lieutenant Governor's site.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 907-796-6365
- Phone: 907-796-6100
- Mail:University of Alaska Southeast
11066 Auke Lake Way
Juneau, AK 99801