- To OPEN a video, click on a name in the list.
- To PLAY or PAUSE, click on the video.
- To EXIT the video, click on the "X" or anywhere outside the video window.
- To RE-PLAY a PHRASE, click on the speaker icon to the left of the phrase.
- To FIND a word in either language: Control+F (Mac: Command+F), type your word, Enter, scroll to see all the occurrences of your word.
To suggest corrections or offer comments, please email email@example.com. All improvements are welcomed.
Videos are best viewed in a modern browser that supports Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). Tested browsers include:
- Mac: Firefox Ver. 20+, Safari Ver. 6.0+, Google Chrome Ver. 29+
- PC: Firefox Ver. 23 under Windows 7
Video playback requires the Flash plugin. As a result, mobile devices that do not support Flash cannot be used (iPhone, iPad...etc). If your computer does not have Flash or it needs to be updated you can download and install Flash from the Adobe website.
This project is funded by National Science Foundation Award 853788 under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 209 (Public Law 111-5). Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.