As Amgen Scholars, students will have the opportunity to:
• Take part in important institution research projects, gain hands-on lab experience and contribute to the advancement of science;
• Interact with and receive guidance from faculty mentors, including some of the nation’s top academic scientists; and
• Participate in engaging scientific seminars, workshops and other networking events.
Amgen Scholars U.S. Program eligibility:
• U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents;
• Undergraduate students enrolled in accredited four-year colleges or universities in the United States, Puerto Rico or other U.S. territories; and
• Sophomores (with four quarters or three semesters of college experience), juniors or non-graduating seniors (who are returning in the fall to continue undergraduate studies)
U.S. program applicants must also have:
• A cumulative grade point average of 3.2 or above; and
• An interest in pursuing a Ph.D. or M.D.-Ph.D.
View the internship posting for more information.