Campus is looking for a One Campus, One Book educational assistant.
- Practice professional written and oral communication skills with faculty and community members
- Gain experience in event scheduling and logistics
- Learn to create promotional materials, surveys, and content for print, web, and social media
- Develop confidence and communication skills serving as coordinator of correspondence and communication with invited author, publisher and other guest speakers/performers.
- Attend regular One Campus, One Book meetings
- Review and critically evaluate books for potential selection
- Receive training in Web Content Management Systems