|Company: ||Alaska Electric Light & Power Company (AEL&P)|
|Location: ||Juneau, AK|
|Position: ||Seasonal Warehouse worker|
|Requirements: ||Age 18 or older, valid driver's license||Summary: |
This position is a summertime seasonal position, responsible for general maintenance for AEL&P property and assets, and for assisting warehouseman during increased construction activities and supervision of summer student laborer(s).
Summer season dates are from May 1st to September 30th.
- Direct supervision of two summer student laborers for facility clean-up, site brushing, warehouse assistance, and overall safety.
- Material receiving, stocking, issuing, delivering, and inventory controls.
- Maintain a clean and safe work space around Company facilities.
- Must be currently enrolled in college and age 18 or older
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and 5 years work experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
See the job posting for more requirements.
Visit the AEL&P job webpage for more employment information.
|Contact: ||Debbie Driscoll|
|Contact at: ||email@example.com|
|Closing Date: ||Open until filled|