|Company: ||Alaska Brewing Co.|
|Position: ||Customer Service Rep|
|Requirements: ||Age 21 and over ||Summary: |
Join an award winning craft brewery as an integral member of our retail team working in hospitality and tourism! The Alaskan Brewing Co. is seeking a team of enthusiastic beer lovers to work late April through September in its three retail locations.
The Seasonal Customer Service Representative’s principal focus is to:
- Ensure that every customer that enters, or contacts by phone or e-mail, is treated professionally with the utmost quality of service; and
- Speak to and answer questions relating to the Alaskan Brewing Co., its beers, and story.
- Meet and greet customers
- Handle gift shop cash register
- May be required to pour samples at hospitality bar. May be required to diligently monitor liquor age requirements as well as customer consumption, and address issues that arise
- May be required to give public tours regularly with knowledge of brewing process
- Keep merchandise stocked, clean and organized
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Physical ability to stack 40 lb cases to a height of seven feet and to lift kegs weighing up to 60 lbs as well as maneuver kegs up to 170 lbs
Visit the Alaskan Brewing Co. website and see the job posting for more information.
|Contact: ||Rochelle Rogers|
|Contact at: ||(907)-780-5961|
|Closing Date: ||Open until filled|