|Company: ||Alaskan Dream Cruises|
|Location: ||Juneau, AK|
|Position: ||Shore Support Member|
|Requirements: ||18 years or older; valid driver's license; interpersonal skills; see posting for more||Summary: |
Shore Support staff members are responsible for overseeing all passenger departures and arrivals from the Juneau Airport, as well as for providing transportation to and from hotel accommodations. As the first face of Alaskan Dream Cruises for our guests, candidates must be customer-service oriented, upbeat, punctual, and well-dressed in appropriate company attire. Safety must be the highest priority at all times.
Essential duties include:
- Time-critical airport transportation for arriving and departing guests
- Answering guest questions regarding itinerary schedules
- Providing direction for luggage service contractors, to ensure luggage is well taken care of, and arrives in the correct locations
- Planning and preparation of guest Welcome Packets and other materials in the days prior to each departure
- Must be 18 years or older
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Highly-organized and able to give clear directives. A “people person” who enjoys interaction with Alaskan Dream Cruises guests of all ages.
- Interpersonal skills which require the ability to interact cordially and professionally with your fellow shore support staff
- Knowledge of Juneau’s activities and restaurants for guest inquiries.
- Able to work a flexible schedule according to guest travel schedules and ship departures
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
See the Shore Support Member job announcement for more information and to apply.
|Contact: ||Victoria Daniels|
|Contact at: ||email@example.com|
|Closing Date: ||Open until filled|