|Company: ||City & Borough of Juneau|
|Location: ||Juneau, AK|
|Position: ||Centennial Hall Events Assistant; permanent part-time|
|Requirements: ||3 months of janitorial/cleaning experience||Summary: ||Do you have experience setting up rooms & equipment for various events? Do you have professional janitorial and cleaning experience? Do you enjoy working in a team environment? If you answered “yes” to these questions, then come join the team at Parks & Recreation – Centennial Hall!|
Responsibility: Under general supervision and with detailed guidelines, is responsible for the cleaning and minor maintenance of buildings and adjacent grounds.
Typical responsibilities include the following:
- Sweeps, dusts, mops, strips, waxes and buffs floors;
- washes walks, washes windows, blinds, doors, walls, fixtures and furniture;
- vacuums and shampoos carpeting.
- Keeps restrooms clean by sweeping, scrubbing, and cleaning;
- disinfects and deodorizes urinals and toilet bowls; washes sinks, mirrors and fountains.
- Maintains written reports of cleaning schedules and equipment maintenance and supply inventory
- Places and moves audio-visual equipment.
See the job announcement for more information and to apply.
|Contact: ||Steven Pfister|
|Contact at: ||(907)-586-0486|
|Closing Date: ||Open until filled|