|Company: ||Coogan Alaska|
|Position: ||Full-time Assistant Property Manager|
|Requirements: ||Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business or related field||Summary: |
Coogan Alaska, LLC. is looking for a motivated individual to work full-time in a fast-paced environment. Employee will be working as an assistant property manager, as well as, an executive office assistant. The property management duties would entail managing two mobile home parks and a 60-unit apartment complex. The executive assistant duties are for a construction company.
- Must possess an associates or bachelor’s degree in business or a related field. May substitute some education with office experience.
- Must manage time properly, possess technical skills, and work well in a team.
- Must be a proficient oral and written communicator.
- Must be good with computers and other office equipment.
- Must be a quick learner with attention to detail.
Starting wage will be $48,000-$52,000/yr. Position includes Premera Blue Cross medical insurance for individual and dependents.
Visit the website or see the recruitment posting for more information.
|Contact: ||Crystal Schmitz|
|Contact at: ||907-209-4099|
|Closing Date: ||TBD|