|Company: ||JoAnn Fabrics |
|Position: ||Retail Sales Manager|
|Requirements: ||Open to all students||Summary: |
Store Manager - Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
Want to love where you work? At Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores, our team members are the key to our ability to achieve our mission – to spark the creativity that lives in every person. When you shop our stores, not only will our stores and the products we sell excite you, you will quickly notice that our teams are inspired to provide exceptional service. They are the reason we are the best fabric and craft retail brand in the country. They are why our customers love to shop our stores In each of our nearly 800 locations throughout the U.S., you will find our Team Members directly interacting with customers and assisting with operational, merchandising, and receiving tasks throughout the store. If you are dynamic, energetic and have a passion for serving and inspiring creativity, you will love working at Jo-Ann.
The Store Manager (SM) is responsible for the successful operation of a Jo-Ann store location in accordance with the core competencies, guidelines, and policies set forth by the company. The Jo-Ann Store Manager is accountable for:
- The delivery of strong financial performance that meets and exceeds budget expectations.
- A superior shopping experience for the customer that includes great service and a pleasing environment.
- Professional development and growth of the individual Jo-Ann store team members through effective leadership, training, coaching and active mentoring
- Professional leadership that ensures continuous pursuit of excellence for the store and those he or she leads.
- Be 18 years or older and have a High School Diploma or equivalent. College Degree preferred.
- Successfully pass a background check.
- Have 2 - 10 years of progressive retail management experience.
- Be proficient in the use of computers including MS Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), POS and Inventory Management Systems.
- Be available to work a flexible work schedule, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Have a willingness to learn and develop fabric and craft product knowledge.
- Have a passion for sewing, crafts, scrapbooking? Team Members receive a discount of 20% off their purchase every day of the year.
- Competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental and vision plans.
- 401(k) Savings Plan (Employer Match).
- Flexible schedule.
- Competitive Bonus Program.
- Growth Opportunities.
Job Posting Link
|Contact: ||Amanda Shaw|
|Contact at: ||email@example.com|
|Closing Date: ||Open until filled|