The Branch Manager is responsible for functions that align with the Key Sales Process and Consultative Sales Process Framework in daily work to create a positive client experience. The Branch Manager also ensures that branch operations are effective and compliance requirements are met.
- Responsible for the staffing of the branch including recruiting/identifying talent and interviewing and selecting the branch team
- Engage in a disciplined approach to human capital by holding the branch team accountable for performance, providing training and recognizing/rewarding high performers
- Ensure the Branch team is trained on Key's products, sales, and service models
Required Qualifications include:
- High School Diploma or 3 years of branch management experience
- General understanding of financial statements and concepts
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and possess strong public speaking skills
Visit the website and see the job description for more information.