|Company: ||National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) International|
|Location: ||Dutch Harbor, AK|
|Position: ||Site Manager, Seafood|
|Requirements: ||See posting for required qualifications||Summary: ||NSF International is a growing, global, public health and safety organization. Our mission which we are passionate about is to protect and improve human health.|
- Manage day to day operations of assigned seafood inspection/testing site.
- Select, train, develop, motivate, and evaluate a competent work force.
- Oversee all operations to meet the needs of clients and manage the site in a manner that will meet quality expectations, service and cost control goals objectives.
- Perform seafood inspections as required during times of heavy workload.
- Manage customer documentation and database information. Create and distribute production reports and updates to management as requested.
Required Qualifications include:
- Associates degree or two years completed college level coursework (60 credits earned), or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years seafood production or QA/QC experience in multiple species and product forms.
- Minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience including financial and operational oversight.
See the position description for details.
|Contact: ||Christine Feller|
|Contact at: ||419-340-7823|
|Closing Date: ||TBD|