|Position: ||Merchandisers (part-time)|
|Requirements: ||Open to all students||Summary: |
Applicant will merchandise, restock and reorder product for stores in Juneau on Tuesday and possibly a second day of each week. Work day will be approx. 12-20 hours per week.
- Ensure that the store is kept in a clean, neat and shoppable state, in terms of product appearance, cleanliness, current in point of purchase.
- Develop good working relationships with all relevant store personnel and district management.
- Work closely with operations and administration, ensuring company standards and protocol is upheld at all times.
- Complete project work as required from time to time.
- The nature of the work requires that the incumbent is capable of heavy lifting to restock the stores, and on occasion requires resetting heavy beams in the stores.
- A high level of attention to detail is required as is the ability to work quickly diligently and with little supervision.
The position calls for an individual who is self-motivated and who takes pride in maintaining a high level of quality work output.
Must be able to pass a drug screen.
Compensation $15.00-$16.00 per hour
Please forward your resume if interested to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Contact: ||Michelle Combs|
|Contact at: ||303-576-4513|
|Closing Date: ||Open until filled|