|Position: ||Assistant Human Resources Director|
|Requirements: ||Bachelor Degree||Summary: |
This position is responsible for providing leadership in developing and executing human resources strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization. Specifically focused in the areas of supervision of HR staff, recruitment and retention, workforce development and succession planning, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development.
Baseline Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelors of Arts or Science Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications, Sociology or related field. Master’s Degree in Human Resources preferred.
- 7 to 8 years of broad-based experience with a minimum of 3 years at the leadership/management level. At least 4 years of experience must be with a nonprofit healthcare organization.
- Experience with public speaking and addressing various audiences (leadership, staff, public).
- Experience in tribal and nontribal healthcare organizations highly desirable.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resource (SPHR), or Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) from the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) or an equivalent certification i.e., Certified Benefits Professional (CBP), Certified Compensation Professional (CCP); OR if prior applicable certification was earned and has lapsed, must obtain recertification within two (2) years of date of hire. Master’s Degree in Human Resources (HRM) or Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) can be substituted for the certification requirement.
|Contact: ||Joe Zeleznik|
|Contact at: ||(907) 364-4508|
|Closing Date: ||Open until filled|