Welcome to UAS Career Services
Career Services has a wealth of resources to help you get the most out of your college experience and beyond.
- Not sure about your career direction? Career Services has several assessments you can take that are quick and free.
- Interested in part-time work? Check out the Jobs link to find out about both on and off campus positions.
- Need help with your resume? Call or email for a personalized one-on-one appointment to review and revise your resume and cover letter.
- You have an interview...what should you do to prepare? Contact Career Services for some effective interviewing tips or to schedule a mock interview session.
- Interested in an internship? Check out the Internships link for a list of current openings.
"After getting help with structuring and improving my resume and cover letters, I was very consistently picked for the interview phase, whereas before I wasn't even making it that far into the hiring process. I now have been accepted into a good position with the State of Alaska using the methods I learned with Career Services." - Colin Falk, Class of 2013
Location & Hours
Career Services is located in the lower level of the Mourant Building in Room 102. Appointments are available Monday - Fridays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. To schedule an appointment, please contact the Student Resource Center (SRC) at 907-796-6000.
Need help creating an effective resume and cover letter?
Learn how to create an effective resume and cover letter that will get results!Learn More...