- A current student member of the Student Alumni Association?
- A graduate of UAS?
Did you know...
...that Career Services is available to help both? For free?
Here's how it works:
- Live in Juneau? In-person appointments are available.
- Don't live in Juneau? Career Services is available remotely - phone consultations, email exchanges, and virtual appointments via Blackboard Collaborate.
What does Career Services help with?
- Resume reviews/updates
- Interview strategies & Mock Interviews (in-person, phone, and Skype)
- Networking - brokering connections with potential employers
- Salary negotiation tactics
- Promotion strategies
Evening Online Workshops:
What's changed with resumes? A lot! How does yours compare?
- May 24, 7pm (Tuesday)
Interviewing - how to "up your game" and beat out the competition
- May 26, 7pm (Thursday)
Meet the other 3,530 UAS students/grads on LinkedIn: