- Monday Morning Mentor - a series of short videos available every monday (and in the following week) to UAS faculty and staff
- Training and Workshops -
- Wed Sept 28, 3:30-4:30 Blackboard Assignments
- Wed Oct 5, 3:30-4:30 Blackboard Grade Center
- Egan Library 211 or online at https://goo.gl/aRVJqp in Blackboard Collaborate
- Fall Convocation (August 16-18, 2016) . More information about convocation and handouts.
- iTeachlet May 2016: View recorded sessions and handouts here.
- Course Architecture, Quality Matters Overview, "Flipping the Classroom", Video Workshop, Blackboard Rubrics, Collaborate Interactions, PowerPoint Tips, Adobe Presenter, Collaborate Recordings
- Faculty Development Workshops (sponsored by Egan Library)
- "Keeping Students Honest - Addressing Academic Misconduct" - Lori Klein, Student Resource Center Director, Jennifer Ward, Egan Library
- "Library Riches - Using LibGuides to Put the Focus on Quality Research Sources for Your Students" - Jennifer Ward
- "Your Scholarship in the Spotlight - Open Access Initiatives and Institutional Repository for UAS Faculty" - Jennifer Ward