Recorded Faculty Development Webinars. Links open in a new window. Recordings using Blackboard Collaborate will require installation of the Launcher program ( link is available along with recording - see instructions here). Recordings my also be available as mp3 (audio only) or mp4 (video).
- “Keeping Students Honest – Addressing Academic Misconduct”
- Nov. 2, 2015 : a discussion of how to address academic integrity issues with Lori Klein, Student Resource Center Director and some paraphrasing and plagiarism resources, with Jennifer Ward
- "Library Riches – Using LibGuides to Put the Focus on Quality Research Sources for Your Students”
- Nov 16, 2015: Create custom guides to library and research resources for your students - Jennifer Ward
- “Your Scholarship in the Spotlight – Open Access Initiatives and the Institutional Repository for UAS Faculty”
- Nov 23, 2015: Archive and share your scholarly work - Jennifer Ward