- Feature one idea per paragraph.
- Start with the conclusion (inverted pyramid).
- Use half the word count (or less) than conventional writing.
- Headings: 3–8 words
- Subheads: 1–5 words
- Sentences: 1–20 words
- Paragraphs: 1–5 sentences
- Documents: Get your message across as efficiently as possible, with 250-750 words per page when possible.
Tip: Every page is unique. 500 words is a good average-length page, but do not spread your content across multiple pages to cut your word count if it works better as a single resource.