DATE: Saturday, May 18th 2013
TIME:11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Live music, bouncy houses, art activities for all ages and NEW this year: UAS sponsored Dunk Tank, Duck Racing and Cotton Candy sales!
- Mosquito Market
- Community Information
- Food Trucks
- Soap Box
- Jugglers, gymnasts, entertainers, facepainters
Community Day Performers
- 11:00 am — JAMM (Juneau, Alaska Music Matters) featuring the combined strings from Glacier Valley, Riverbend and Auke Bay Elementary Schools
- 11:20 — Aurora Strings
- 11:50 — Thunder Mountain High School Orchestra
- 12:20 pm — Ursa Minor Strings
- 12:40 — Floyd Dryden 7th and 8th Grade Orchestra
- 1:00 — Alaska Youth Choir
- 1:20 — Last Chance Jazz Band
- 1:40 — Alaskapella, UAS Student Acapella
- 2:00 — Thunder Mountain Big Band
- 2:50 — Thunder Mountain High School Jazz Band
- 3:20 — Juneau-Douglas High School Jazz Band
In case of rain, all events scheduled to take place in the Mourant Courtyard will take place in the Egan Library. Schedule and performers subject to change.