Recognizing Our Most Generous Annual Donors
What is the Chancellor’s Circle?
The Chancellor’s Circle recognizes the University of Alaska Southeast’s most generous annual donors whose commitment and loyalty to UAS creates opportunities for excellence in education, research and public service. Members understand that support from alumni and friends is critical to the future of the University and its work in our community and world.
With support from our donors, the University will continue to expand the scope and power of education, providing vital workforce development for our state, supporting Alaska’s diverse peoples through specialty programs, promoting economic vitality, and fostering cultural richness and civic participation in our community.
Wherever you designate your gift, you will have impact on the lives of students and faculty on every one of UAS’ campuses. We invite you to partner with the University of Alaska Southeast as a part of the Chancellor’s Circle.
How does the Chancellor’s Circle Serve UAS?
As some of UAS’ strongest supporters we invite the Chancellor’s Circle members to champion many of the excellent educational opportunities offered at UAS by
- Inviting their peers to attend campus events;
- Participating in UAS Chancellor’s Circle activities; and
- Encouraging others to join them in support of UAS.
- Individuals who annually contribute or pledge $1,000 or more in a fiscal year (July 1 – June 30).
- Gifts by pledge, cash, credit card or check are considered eligible gifts.
Advantages of the Chancellor’s Circle
As a donor at the Chancellor’s Circle level, you receive an invitation for you and a guest to the annual Chancellor’s Circle donor recognition dinner and our annual student scholarship breakfast.
In addition you receive:
- Invitations to University and Alumni & Friends special events;
- Electronic newsletters highlighting UAS lectures, concerts and events;
- Recognition in the University of Alaska Foundation’s Report on Giving; and
- A UAS lapel pin to wear with pride as a symbol of your commitment to Alaska’s students.