MBA and B.Sc. (Electrical Engineering), University of Belgrade, Yugoslavia. (Academic Equivalency Evaluated and Verified in the US)
UAS Adjunct Faculty 2010-2013, Assistant Professor 2013-Present
- BA 166 – Small Business Management;
- BA 201 – Management and Supervision;
- BA 232 – Organizational Management;
- BA 260 – Marketing Practices;
- BA 360 – Business Organizations (and Corporate Governance);
- BA 462 – Capstone – Strategic Management;
- BA 465 – Strategic Marketing and Management for Non-Profit;
- BA 487 – International Business;
- BA 490 – The Political and Social Environment of Business;
- BA 498 – Business Research;
- BA 655 – Strategic Management (Mid-Capstone);
- BA 690 – Business Administration Capstone.
ECPD – European Center for Peace and Development
- International MBA Course – Corporate Governance
UAS - Adjunct Faculty Excellence Award for 2011-2012 Academic Year.
- Western Washington University (WWU), Bellingham, Washington – Director of Organizational and Professional Development (2013);
- United Nation Development Program (UNDP) – Chief Technical Advisor, Lead Management Consultant, Corporate Trainer; Montenegro (2010-2013);
- RHS Smith Dist. (Conoco-Phillips), Director of Business Development, Washington, 2002-2009;
- LeMaster and Daniels, PLLC, Senior Management Consultant, Washington, 2000-2001;
- LJ Medenica Consulting, LLC, Founder and Owner; (1996-Present).
- Deloitte& Touche Consulting, Central/Eastern Europe, Belgrade; Director, Strategy Consulting;
- Economic Institute, Belgrade, Director, Consulting Services;
- International Engineering Projects – Project Manager (various companies and countries).