Rights and Responsibilities
Covid-19 Office Operations
Our offices are available for phone or video appointments. Email or call for more information.
For more information, please see:
Students with disabilities at UAS have a right to:
- Equal access to all courses, programs, services and activities offered through the University.
- Individualized accommodations
- Effective Academic adjustments/aids
- All other rights available to other students at UAS
Students at UAS have a responsibility to:
- Self-identify and self-advocate
- Make reasonable requests in a timely manner
- Meet qualifications and maintain essential standards for courses, programs, and activities
- Provide appropriate documentation
- Follow University procedures
The University of Alaska is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and educational institution. Contact information, applicable laws, and complaint procedures are included on UA's statement of nondiscrimination available at www.alaska.edu/nondiscrimination.
UAS is committed to providing accessible websites: www.uas.alaska.edu/policies/accessibility.html