The following are a series of brief tutorials designed to walk you through the basic process of applying for admission, registering for courses, paying your tuition, using email, buying books and several other important details of the UAS system.
Applying for Admission- This presentation demonstrates how to apply for admission using UAOnline. If you have further questions regarding the admission process, please contact them at 907-796-6100 or email@example.com.
- Applying for Financial Aid- This presentation demonstrates the basic process to apply for financial aid. If you need additional assistance, please contact the financial aid office at 907-796-6255 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Setting Up Your Login Credentials- This presentation provides instructions for using ELMO (Easy Login Maintenance Option) to find your username and set your password for email and UASOnline! Please contact the UAS Helpdesk if you have questions regarding ELMO at 907-796-6400 or toll-free at 1-877-465-6400 or email@example.com.
- UAS Email- This presentation shows you how to access the UAS email system and forward it to a preferred email account if you wish. Your UAS Email address is the primary method of communication from most university offices. If you do not plan to check this account often you should forward it to your personal email address. Please contact the UAS Helpdesk if you have questions at 907-796-6400 or toll-free at 1-877-465-6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UASOnline!- This presentation demonstrates how to login and use UASOnline! This is the primary method of course delivery for distance delivered classes. You can access Elluminate through the UASOnline! system for scheduled online class meetings. You can also check your grades, view discussion boards, class rosters and course announcements at this sight. Please contact the UAS Helpdesk if you have questions at 907-796-6400 or toll-free at 1-877-465-6400 or email@example.com.
- Purchasing Textbooks- This presentation demonstrates how to purchase textbooks through our bookstore website for both local and distance courses. Please contact the bookstore at 907-796-6401 for assistance.