Chart Your Course
The University of Alaska Southeast Juneau campus is pleased to invite you to participate in an Enrollment Day event.
During an Enrollment Day you have the opportunity to complete all of your admissions, registration, and financial aid needs all in one stop.
- Complete admission requirements
- Take placement tests for Math and English (reserve 2-3 hours for both tests, calculators are permitted)
- Receive academic advising for class and degree selection
- Explore desired classes
- Register for classes
- Get your UAS student ID card
- Complete financial aid requirements
- Finalize your student housing application
- Reserve your place in orientation
- Initiate Disability Services
Enrollment Days in 2013
- Thursday, May 16, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. (UAS Auke Lake Campus)
- Thursday, June 13, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Auke Lake Campus - Learning & Testing Center, bottom floor Egan Library)
- Friday, July 12, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Auke Lake Campus)
- Thursday, August 1, Noon - 6 p.m. (Auke Lake Campus)
In order to take advantage of this one stop opportunity, please complete the sign-up form or call the Student Resource Center at 796-6000 or our toll-free number at 1-877-465-4827.