What is required?
Students must fulfill the following requirements to be considered for a study away option:
- Minimum cumulative university GPA of 2.75 or above for international locations. Please note that some international locations require a 3.0 GPA.
- Minimum cumulative university GPA of 2.5 or above for national locations
- Admitted, full-time and degree-seeking
- In good academic, judicial and financial standing
- Established UAS academic history (Must have completed at least 16-24 credits, depending on program, at the time of application.)
Other requirements include completing the following:
Global Connection club dinner: Never too many cooks in the kitchen! French cuisine