Please check our link through www.aeplans.com for current bids:
The complete set of bid documents are available in electronic format. They may be viewed online and downloaded without charge and without deposit from www.aeplans.com. Software/website technical assistance is available by calling 888-320-3032 (toll free). Bidders must register through the website to be notified of addenda. Printed copies may be ordered from reprographic companies through the website or by contacting a reprographer directly. Downloaded files may also be printed on the plan holder's equipment. Addenda items will be posted on the AEPlans website. The bidder is responsible to periodically check the site.
For AEPlans Users, the following is a resource of important information when using AEPlans and MaxView.
- FAQ's for using MaxView with AEPlans in your Bid Process: Ask Max
- AEPlans Website Users Guide
- Vista compatibility for MaxView
MaxView will run on Vista with no known issues. In order for the user to utilize MaxView completely, please follow these steps:
- Install MaxView
- Right click on MaxView icon on the desktop, select properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Put a checkmark in the box next to 'Run as Administrator'
- Click on OK