UAS Mail Room Service
The University of Alaska Southeast mailing address: (include your mail stop code)
11120 Glacier Highway
Juneau, Alaska 99801
The Juneau Center for Fisheries and Ocean Sciences has moved to their new facility at Lena Point and they are no longer on the UAS inter campus mail system. Their new mailing address is:
School of Fisheries & Ocean Sciences
University of Alaska Fairbanks
17101 Point Lena Loop Road
Juneau, AK 99801
What we do:
Receive, collect, sort and deliver inter campus and US mail twice daily
Receive FedEx, UPS and other parcels for delivery
We also have a stock of various USPS mail supplies on hand or you can order most
of them free directly from the USPS at www.usps.gov.
Please inform our office (796-6496) of new employees and their respective mail stop code. Let us know if you need inter campus envelopes, we usually have a limited supply of recycled envelopes on hand.
The University contracts with the State of Alaska Central Mail Service to post the outgoing US Mail and to transport mail between the UAS mailroom and the Technical Education Center.
The campus does not have an ongoing contract with FedEx or UPS for shipping or daily pickup of outgoing parcels. These carriers only stop at our site if they have a delivery to make or if a department has made arrangements with them for a pickup.
- Zip Code Lookup: This site will show the zip+4 digit zip code for any address.
- USPS Forms: Look for forms used for bulk mail permits, etc. When using the 3602-NZ form for bulk mail, always send a copy of the form to Facilities Services with your department org number listed at the top.
- PSform 2976: Image of form. Be sure to use the new Customs Declaration form.
- Inter Campus Mail form (40 Kb)
- Mail Delivery Database: (64 Kb) Alphabetical employee list with corresponding mail stop codes used for campus mail delivery.
- Biological and Chemical Hazards in Letters/Packages: (24Kb) Use Caution when opening mail.