$500 for 15 credits!
University of Alaska Southeast wants to help you finish your degree on time, so we are offering tuition waivers to help you Stay On Track.
If you are a sophomore, junior, or senior taking at least 15 credits towards your program of study at UAS, you might be eligible to receive a $500 tuition waiver during the Fall semester.
Get started today by completing the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov
In order to be eligible you MUST:
- Be enrolled in a UAS degree program
- Have completed at least 30 credits
- Have completed the FAFSA, and be eligible to receive Financial Aid
- Be registered for at least 15 Fall credits by September 15, 2015
- Commence attendance in all 15 credits to receive the funding
Students who received the Stay on Track Tuition Waiver in the Spring 2015 term, but did not pass 15 credits, will not receive the Tuition Waiver in the Fall 2015 term. Eligibility may be re-estabilshed the following academic year
Register for 15 credits now! Funds are limited.
Contact the Financial Aid Office if you have questions.