AlaskAdvantage Education Grant
The AEG is a need-based program funded by the Alaska Student Loan Corporation. Grant awards range from a minimum of $500 to a maximum of $2,000 per academic year.
All Alaska residents who complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and are attending an Alaska university, will be considered as having applied for this grant. Applicants will be prioritized based on financial need.
- Alaska resident and U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
- High school diploma or GED
- Admitted into an undergraduate degree or vocational certificate program at a qualifying institution in the state of Alaska
- Minimum half-time enrollment
- Unmet financial need in excess of $500
- Not have earned a baccalaureate degree
- Meet satisfactory academic progress standards
- Eligible for federal Title IV aid