Stay on Track is BACK!
Are you a Sophomore, Junior or Senior? Are you or will you be taking 15 credits or more this upcoming Fall 2017 semester?
Take 15 credits this fall and receive $500!
Requirements for Stay on Track
- Must be in a UAS degree or certificate program
- Must be a sophomore or higher: minimum of 30 cumulative credits
- Must take at least six credits from the UAS Campus
- Must have a completed FAFSA before the UAS Fall Census Date: September 8, 2017
- Must be in 15 credits that are all eligible for Financial Aid: non-repeating courses and that go towards your program of student on the Financial Aid Census Date each semester
- Must be eligible for Financial Aid. See the UAS Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy for more details.
- In order to receive the next disbursement, you must pass all your courses and maintain eligibility for Financial Aid
You must notify the UAS Financial Aid Office once you have registered for all your courses and maintain these requirements in order to receive the award.