Shared Accounts via Outlook
To access a shared account in Outlook:
Once you have your personal exchange account set up and working:
- File > Account Settings > Account Settings...
- Highlight your Exchange Profile, click Change.
- Click More Settings...
- Click on the Advanced tab
- Click Add, type in your shared email account address (email@example.com), click OK.
- The "friendly" name of the account should now show (UAS Helpdesk for our shared account)
- Click OK, Next, Finish, Close to close the Account Settings wizard.
Find your shared account folders in the left-hand column.