Summer Student Housing
Due to the robust Summer Guest Housing program, a limited amount of space is reserved for summer students. Summer Contracts are offered to studenrts as early as March and granted at the discretion of the Director of Residence life based on the following priority list:
- Students working for the offices of Residence Life or Housing during the Summer
- Students enrolled in six or more credits during the summer sessions
- Students enrolled in fewer than six credits during the summer sessions
- Students working elsewhere on campus
- Students neither enrolled in classes nor employed on campus but who have signed a fall agreement
If you are a student that does not intend to stay in Housing for at least half of the summer, or are a non-degree seeking student that wishes to utilize summer housing, please visit Summer Guest Housing.