Resources & Tools
- The employee services portal used by all employees to submit their timesheets on a biweekly basis. In addition the interface contains employee pay stubs, tax information, and time-off balances. Supervisors also are given the ability to approve timesheets through this portal too.
- UA Careers
- Job listings for the University of Alaska
- The administrative side to our UA Careers applicant site. All UA employees have the minimum access level to view their position description (PD) on this site. Use your normal UAS username / password to access. Please contact our UAS MyUA system administrator (x6263) to receive additional supervisor, PPA/CCC, and/or search committee access.
- UAS Policies & Regulations
- Learn more about being a responsible employee in the UAS community. This site includes information regarding our present policies on Title IX, EEO, Drug Free school, Tobacco-Free, and more.
- UA Policy & Regulation
- Employee Posters and Notices
- A link to all of our employee federal and State of Alaska notices
- Incident Report
- File an incident report through the University of Alaska online reporting form
- Employee Assistance Program
- Trained counselors, who are available around the clock, will help and may guide you to an expert in your area. You may get help with personal concerns, legal and financial issues or day-to-day challenges, such as finding child care or buying a car.
- Exempt timesheet
- Faculty, Executive, & Salaried
- Non-exempt timesheet
- Hourly workers
- UA employee timesheet earnings codes
Content maintained by Administrative Services.