The UAS Institutional Effectiveness Manager/Director is a member of various governance groups focused on continuous improvement at the University of Alaska Southeast and throughout the University of Alaska System.
University of Alaska Southeast Governance
- UAS Chancellor's Cabinet
- UAS Provost's Council
- UAS Strategic Planning & Budget Advisory Committee (SPBAC)
- UAS Program Assessment & Review
University of Alaska System Governance
- UA Institutional Research Council & Data Governance Council
- UA Strategic Pathways FY17 - Institutional Research
University of Alaska IR & IE Offices
There are three IR offices and two IE offices in the UA System; each with their own unique mission and core services that they provide to faculty, staff, and students at their institution and throughout Alaska.
- UA Institutional Research Offices
- UA Institutional Effectiveness Offices