The UAS Institutional Effectiveness Director is a member of various governance groups focused on continuous improvement at the University of Alaska Southeast and throughout the University of Alaska System.
University of Alaska Southeast Governance
- UAS Chancellor's Cabinet
- UAS NWCCU Accreditation Self-Study Committee
- UAS Provost's Council
- UAS Program Assessment and Review Committee
- UAS Strategic Planning & Budget Advisory Committee (SPBAC)
- UAS Student Success Task Force
- Recruitment and Marketing Subcommittee
- Retention Subcommittee
University of Alaska System Governance
- UA Institutional Research Council & Data Governance Council
- UA Strategic Pathways FY17 - Institutional Research
University of Alaska IR & IE Offices
Three IR offices and two IE offices in the UA System fulfill unique missions and provide core services to faculty, staff, and students at their institutions and throughout Alaska.
- UA Institutional Research Offices
- UA Institutional Effectiveness Offices
A broader presentation on shared governance at the University of Alaska was presented during the 3/2017 BoR meeting, available at this link.