UAS Ketchikan Computer Lab
Location & Access
The UASK Computer Lab is located on the first floor of the Paul Building at 2600 Seventh Avenue, Ketchikan, AK 99901. The Computer Lab is wheelchair accessible via ramps from the parking lot to the first and second floors.
Computer Lab Hours
During the academic school year the Computer Lab is open:Monday - Thursday 7AM - 10PM
Friday 7AM - 6PM
Closed Saturdays & Sundays
The Computer Lab is closed during the summer and winter breaks. If you are taking summer courses and need technical assistance please leave a message and our Computer Consultant will get with you as soon as possible. If you are having username and password issues please call the Juneau Help Desk toll-free at (877)465-6400.
Who can use the lab?
- Any student enrolled in credit courses automatically receive an account with the UA Computer Network. This account is used to log on to any of the public access machines on campus including the Robertson/Hamilton Building Technical Center.
- Alumni student's that are members of the Alumni program.
The Computer Lab is not staffed but local computer assistance is available in the Learning Center at 228-4560.
Support available for but not limited to:
- Help Desk - This site is primarily to help students use the online information technology systems that are available to them at UAS.
- Distance Education Gateway - Search for courses by level, meeting times, etc. being offered throughout the entire UA system.
- Learning Center - Offers Tutoring Services for students and Testing Services for students, faculty, and the community.
- Academic Calendar - Important Dates to know and scheduled Holidays.