LinkSource is available from within databases that have been activated with LinkSource.
Individual references within the database will have a LinkSource button and/or a text link saying "Check LinkSource for full text". This is usually shown on the brief reference record however on some databases it will only show when you look at the detailed reference record.
When you click on the button, you will be connected directly to the full text if available online. If LinkSource cannot locate the full text, the LinkSource Results menu will open, usually in a new browser window. The menu will connect you either to the Egan Library catalog if the article is in our print journal collection, or to Illiad to request the article via interlibrary loan.
1. Connect to Google Scholar
2. Click 'Scholar Preferences' (to the right of the search button)
3. Scroll down to the Library Links section
4. Enter ''University of Alaska Southeast" in the search box and click 'Find library'
5. Click the "University of Alaska Southeast - Full text @ UAS Egan" option
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click 'Save Preferences'.
After setting your preferences, you will now see a link for "Full text @ UAS Egan" next to Google Scholar results that are available through Egan Library.