Placing Holds on Library Materials
A feature on the Library's catalog is the ability to place an electronic hold.
Here's how it works:
- You are in the library's online catalog and see a book you want.
- It's available, but at the Public Library.
- No problem, just look for the words PLACE HOLD on the screen and click on it.
- The staff at the Public Library will retrieve the book and a courrier will bring it out to campus for you.
- It will be on hold for you at the circulation desk for seven days
- You will receive an email notice when the book has arrived, usually in a day or 2 if the book was available.