- Your departmental liaison
- Getting your students started
- Guides to using library databases and services (for faculty)
- Guides to reliable online resources
- Course reserves information
- FAQ about library services
- FAQ about ordering books / purchasing decisions
- FAQ about intellectual property and copyright for faculty
Each academic department has a librarian liaison. Please contact your liaison librarian for help with any services found on this page and more information about what we can do for you!
Whether you would like a tour of the library and general orientation to our collections and services, or instruction that is assignment-specific, we can introduce your students to library research. Please see our information literacy instruction menu for a full selection of your options, and visit our instructional services page for a full overview of information literacy instruction.
We include guides for linking to full text (articles and ebooks) on your class website, guides to setting up search alerts and journal alerts, and guides to searching some of our databases.
The Foundation Directory Grants Database is available at the Juneau Public Library (Downtown).
Course reserves information
We want you to be successful in your teaching and academic pursuits, and we want your students to be successful. If there is a service not mentioned on this page that you'd like to see, please make a suggestion.