- Your departmental liaison
- Getting your students started
- Guides to using library databases and services (for faculty)
- Guides to reliable online resources
- Course reserves information
- FAQ about library services
- FAQ about ordering books / purchasing decisions
- FAQ about intellectual property and copyright for faculty
Each academic department has a librarian liaison. Please contact your liaison librarian for help with any services found on this page and more information about what we can do for you!
Please visit our Information Literacy Instruction webpage for more detailed information.
Below are guides to searching some of our databases. If you need assistance linking to e-resources, please contact Jennifer Ward, Outreach Services Librarian.
We have a growing number of online research guides to help students, faculty, and staff make the best use of library resources and services. Faculty may be particularly interested in the following guides:
|ebooks at UAS Libraries||Finding Maps||OneSearch - Highlights||RefWorks||Statistics|
The Foundation Directory Grants Database is available at the Juneau Public Library (Downtown).
We want you to be successful in your teaching and academic pursuits, and we want your students to be successful. If there is a service not mentioned on this page that you'd like to see, please make a suggestion.