UAS conducts convocation ceremonies before each fall semester. Convocation, meaning an assembly of university members, is used to promote collaboration between faculty and staff at the university. It also serves to welcome new faculty and introduce them to UAS policy and operating procedures.
AY 16-17 Fall Convocation was held at the Juneau Auke Lake Campus on August 16-17th.
View the Convocation videos here.
UAS’ fall convocation will be held August 16-17, 8:00am - 5:00pm. Main events will take place in the Egan Library with breakout sessions in the Egan classroom wing. See agenda here.
- UAS Title IX Faculty Resources AY 16-17
- UAS Faculty Safety / Emergency Briefing
- Enhancing the Baccalaureate Experience Presentation Slides
- Professional Development Brown Bags
- Title IX and Emergency Preparedness Slides
- Chancellor's Reception Invitation
- Good Practices for Faculty Advising - Breakout Session Handouts
- Good Practices for Faculty Advising - PowerPoint Slides
- UAS Institutional Overview Fact Sheet
- UAS Convocation 2016 Fact Sheet
- Accreditation Review
- Rubric for Evaluating Outcomes Assessment
- AY 18-20 Academic Common Calendar
- UAS Alt-Textbook Project
- Blackboard and eLearning
- Google Email and Calendar
- Enhancing the Baccalaureate Experience Committee - June Report
- Good Practices for Faculty Advising
- Egan Library Newsletter
- Faculty Promotion & Tenure Process
- Learning Center
- Career Services
- Recruitment 101
- UAS Power and Privilege Symposium - Save the Date
- Faculty & Staff Campaign Kickoff