Early each January, UAS offers several days of professional development opportunities to faculty and staff under the Spring Startup event. Past topics have included presentations on UAS Technologies for Effective Teaching, How Faculty Can Help Students Succeed, Research at UAS, and various training sessions on the use of BlackBoard.
Spring Startup will take place Tuesday, January 10th through Thursday, January 13th, 2017 at the Juneau Auke Lake campus.
View the agenda here:
- Provost Carey Spring Start Up Presentation
- Chancellor Caulfield Spring Start Up Presentation
- Vice Chancellor Joe Nelson Spring Start Up Presentation
- Campus Life Opportunities for Faculty Involvement
- Virtual CIM Training (CourseLeaf)
- Enhancing Baccalaureate Experience Committee Presentation
- Trauma Informed College Campuses
For more information about Adjunct Orientation, see the Adjunct Faculty website located here.