Skip to content
 Scroll To Top

Official transcripts may be ordered through UAOnline. All students, regardless of last dates of attendance, have an active UAOnline account. To retrieve or reset your UAOnline username and password visit ELMO. If ELMO cannot find your account or your receive other errors contact our IT Help Desk at 907-796-6400. A past due balance or other hold on your account may prevent or delay your transcript order. We do not hold transcript orders for pending grades, degrees, or missing coursework. Verify that your unofficial transcript is correct prior to placing your order. If you have coursework from UAS, UAF, and/or UAA a transcript from each campus will be issued. Be advised that you should rarely, if ever, need to send your own UA transcript to another UA campus. If you need to send us a transcript from another institution visit our Admissions page for specific information.

If you plan to order a paper copy of your transcript through UAOnline and have an attachment that needs to be completed by UAS, UAF, and/or UAA please email the documents to the appropriate campuses BEFORE submitting your order. Our transcript offices can be reached at:

UAS 907-796-6100

UAF 907-474-7500

UAA 907-786-1480 

You have two options when ordering through UAOnline:

Electronic Transcripts ($12 per copy): Delivered by email in a secure PDF the next business day. The recipient will receive all UA coursework in one PDF document. It is recommended before ordering an electronic copy that you confirm the recipient accepts electronic transcripts. In order to view PDF files you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader you can download a free reader at Adobe's website. 

Paper Transcripts ($15 per copy + shipping): Mailed the next business day by carrier of the student's choice (USPS or FedEx). Coursework from UAS, UAF, and UAA will be mailed in one sealed envelope. We cannot guarantee delivery times.

Unofficial Transcripts

  1. Login to UAOnline - If you are unsure of your login credentials visit ELMO to find your username, ID number, and set your password. If ELMO cannot find your account or you receive other errors contact our IT Help Desk at 907-796-6400.
  2. Select Student Services and Account Information
  3. Select Student Records
  4. Select Academic Transcript
  5. Select a Transcript Level (undergraduate, graduate, etc.) and a Transcript Type (WEB Unofficial Transcript) - If you have multiple levels you will either need to repeat step 5 for each or select "All Levels"

How to Order Transcripts through UAOnline

  1. Login to UAOnline - If you are unsure of your login credentials visit ELMO to find your username, ID number, and set your password. If ELMO cannot find your account or you receive other errors call out IT Help Desk at 907-796-6400.
  2. After verifying your Unofficial Transcript, select Student Services and Account Information
  3. Select Official Transcript Request Service
  4. Select Order my transcript. Please keep in mind tablets and smartphones are not compatible with the Parchment Exchange storefront. It is best to submit a transcript order using a computer with a stable connection to ensure that your order will be submitted without error.
  5. Follow prompts to enter personal information, transcript recipient(s), and billing information

Additional Ordering Options

You may fax, email, mail, or drop off a Transcript Request form to our office. Transcripts requested via this method will only include coursework completed at UAS and electronic transcripts cannot be issued. There are two options for processing times:

Regular Processing (3-5 business days): $15 per copy

Expedited Processing (1 business day): $30 per copy

Please note the time frames are for processing only. We cannot guarantee delivery times. If you would like to request your transcript via this method and require expedited shipping you will need to contact our office prior to ordering and pay the additional shipping fee otherwise your request will be sent USPS first class mail.

Apostille Requests

Should any country request a transcript or diploma which requires an apostille we can certify and notarize your official UAS transcript then forward it to the Office of the Lieutenant Governor of Alaska for processing. The name on your transcript or diploma will be the official name on file with UAS at the time of printing. If you need to change your name please submit a Change of Name form prior to submitting your transcript request.

To request an apostille issued transcript complete the Transcript Request form and include your contact information, phone number, email, payment, name of the country that will be receiving your records (ex. "Authenticated for China"), and any fees/documents required by the Lieutenant Governor's Office. For diplomas complete the Graduation Application. In the method of payment box select Reprint Diploma. If you have further questions contact us or visit the Lieutenant Governor's site. 

Contact Us


Fax: 907-796-6365

Phone: 907-796-6100


University of Alaska Southeast
ATTN: Transcripts
11066 Auke Lake Way
Juneau, AK 99801

Petitions can be submitted to the Registrar in regards to both student academics and student financial status.

Academic Petitions

Deviations from academic requirements and regulations for both undergraduate and graduate students can be approved by academic petition. Changes in course level, grading or number of credits awarded are not petitionable.

  • Advisor or instructor signature is required on all petitions.
  • The Petition Committee reserves the right to request additional documentation and signatures prior to making a final decision regarding the petition request.
  • For more information on Academic Appeals, see Student Dispute Resolution in the UAS Catalog for procedures.
  • Petitions will not be considered beyond one year.

Refund Petitions

The UAS Petition Committee may grant exceptions to student financial obligations. The Petition Committee considers petitions only when a student has been medically disabled, has experienced a death in the family, or has a change in employment hours or location beyond the student's control.

  • Written documentation of these conditions is required.
  • Petitions are not reviewed unless documentation of circumstances is provided.
  • Petitions are not reviewed unless the student has officially dropped or withdrawn from course(s).
  • Exceptions are not considered for a student's failure to comply with published deadlines, or changes in employment under the student's control.
  • Petitions will not be considered beyond one year.

Refund processing for approved petitions begins after the first day of class and take approximately ten working days. Student who paid by credit card will have their card credited. If the student paid by cash or check, a refund check will be mailed to the address on record at UAS. Refunds will not be issued for amounts less than $1.

Education Record Information Release (FERPA)

Under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), you are entitled, as a University of Alaska student, to review your education records.  Except for directory information, no personally identifiable information is disclosed to agencies outside the university without the written permission of the student, or as otherwise permitted under FERPA.

To give permission to release any of your education record information you must fill out the Education Record Information Release form and submit it, along with a government issued ID (if copied/faxed the ID must be legible).

Directory Information/ Hold

The University of Alaska (UA) System has adopted a new policy, which places restrictions on a student record designated with a ‘directory information’ hold.

If you do have a ‘directory information’ hold on your student record the following applies:

  • Your name will not appear in the published university chancellor’s and dean’s lists, commencement program, or any other university publications.
  • You will not be eligible for enrollment and/or degree verifications; your attendance and/or degree will not be verified for insurance companies, scholarships, potential employers, etc. without your written consent.

Please be aware that the following personal information may be made public without your express permission if you do not have a directory hold on your record:

  • Name of student
  • Dates of attendance at UA school
  • Program/Major field(s) of study
  • Degrees and certificates received including dates
  • Participation in officially recognized University activities
  • Academic and co-curricular awards, honors, and scholarships received and dates received.
  • Electronic mail addresses
  • Hometown: city and state

You can change your directory hold status on your record (you have a hold and want it released or you don’t have a hold and you want one placed) by updating the directory hold option on UAOnline or by submitting the Release of Directory Information form to the Registrar's Office along with a copy of your government issued ID.

To change your directory hold status on UAOnline:

  1. Log into UAOnline
  2. Click Student Services and Account Information
  3. Click Change Directory Hold Option
  4. Enable or disable the directory hold and click Update Confidentiality

Enrollment Verifications

Please note: audited courses, courses in withdrawn status, professional development, and continuing education units are not included in the computation of study load for full-time, or part-time status.


Order an enrollment verification in UAOnline, through the National Student Clearinghouse

  • Login to UAOnline
    • Select Student Services & Account Information
    • Select Enrollment Verifications
    • Choose a campus, and continue through to the National Student Clearinghouse page
  • Once you've requested your verification, you will be able to print out an Enrollment Certificate.

Please Note: UAS sends an enrollment report to the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) on the 15th of each month. It may take the NSC several days to update their records.

Paper Form:

Complete and sign an Enrollment Verification Request and submit it to the Registrar's Office.

Send Enrollment Verification Requests to:

UAS Registrar's Office
11066 Auke Lake Way
Juneau, AK 99801


Fax: (907) 796-6365


Content maintained by Registrar. Feedback Form