- Faculty Forms
- Tuition Waiver Form
- Administrative Access Form
- Security Access Request
- Security Access Statement of Responsibility
Online grading is available for faculty through UAOnline.
Go to uaonline.alaska.edu and log in using the same UA username and password you use for university email and Blackboard. (For help click “Forgot Password or UA Username” and select UAS).
Click Faculty Services.
There are two choices to enter grades. Traditional or New, both shown below.
Traditional- this option will end in June 2016
- Click on Detail Class List
- Select the appropriate Term, Submit.
- Select the course, Submit.
- Click Final Grades at the bottom of the page.
- Grade box shows applicable grade choices.
- Click on Enter Grades
- The page shows your courses listed at the top.
- Select a course by clicking anywhere on that course line.
- The class roster will appear below.
- If you are using a small monitor or a tablet, use the vertical and horizontal scroll bars to view all row and column information.
- Click on each student line under “Final Grade” column to assign grades from a drop-down grade box. Or,
- Grades can be imported with Excel, using the “Tools” tab, top right. For detailed instructions see http://www.uas.alaska.edu/registrar/docs/FGE%20Instructions%202014.pdf
Only the primary instructor for the class is allowed to submit grades online for that class.
Grades can be adjusted and changed while you work. You may assign final grades to some students and “Submit” or “Save” those, then log back in later and grade those remaining.
Every student listed must be graded. Students who withdrew or audited may already show a grade of W or AU. If not, please assign a grade and the W or AU (as appropriate) will replace any grade you assign.
When assigning I, F, or NB you must also enter the Last Date Attended for that student (a federal funding requirement). The date given must be within the class date range (shown at the bottom of the Faculty Detail Schedule page, or in the Course Details tab on the “New” grading page). If the exact date is unknown, give your best estimate. For students who never attended, enter the first day of class and also enter zero (0) Hours Attended. For students who attended the entire duration of the class, enter the last day of class.
Online grades submitted electronically are subsequently “rolled” into the database, and further online changes are locked out. Once rolled, the grade can be changed only by using a Change of Grade form.
If you have questions regarding student registration status, grading, or the online grading process, contact the Registrar's Office at 796-6100, your local campus Records office, or email email@example.com.