Covid-19 Office Operations
Our offices are available for phone or video appointments. Email or call for more information.
For more information, please see:
When space is available, many UAS facilities are rentable for community and local events that support the UAS mission and enrich the vibrancy of the arts, culture, and education in Southeast Alaska.
Juneau Campus Scheduling
When space is available, many UAS facilities are rentable for community and local events, including: professional development meetings, conferences, screenings, and performances that support the UAS mission, and enrich the vibrancy of the arts, culture, and education in Southeast Alaska. Please note that university events receive priority. For information on room rental policies and procedures, refer to the Facilities Use Practices and Procedures. A room fee schedule breakdown is available on our website.
University classrooms are available for:
- Student clubs
- Community groups
- State of Alaska and federal government departments
- Civic groups
- Private sector companies
Floor plans of the buildings are available from the Facilities website.
Other Rooms on the Juneau Campus
The following facilities must be scheduled through the appropriate individuals:
|Library||Main Room (Not Conference Rooms)||Jen Ward|
Egan Library Facility Use Request form
|Noyes Pavilion||Pavilion||Room Schedulingemail@example.com||907-796-6366|
|Recreation Center||Large classroom space, courts, climbing gym, kitchen, activities center. See website for details.||Dave Kleinfirstname.lastname@example.org||907-796-6545|
An event initiated and conducted by an organization not affiliated with the University of Alaska Southeast may be sponsored by a UAS department when the event is aligned with the school/department mission and objectives. All patrons seeking sponsorship should read and complete the Sponsored Events Policy and Form.
- Sponsoring departments will pay 25% of the hourly rate for each room. Entities denied sponsorship will pay the full, non-sponsored hourly rate.
- Students, faculty, and staff scheduling internal events do not have to seek sponsorship
- Entities with existing UAS MOU/MOAs, may not need to seek sponsorship.
- If you are unsure of your status, please contact Room Scheduling at email@example.com or call 907-796-6366.
- The main Egan Library floor space, the UAS Recreation Center, housing services, and food services are currently not included in this policy. See the section entitled "Other Rooms on the Juneau Campus" for instructions on reserving those spaces.
Online Event Request
Visit the UAS Event Scheduling tool and select Request an Event. Current students, staff, and faculty have the option of logging in with their UA username and password. However, a login is not required to submit an online classroom request.
Checking Classroom Availability
Visit UAS Event Scheduling tool and select the Calendars tab and then Scheduling Grids to view classroom availability and scheduled events. A login is not required to view calendars.
Please contact Room Scheduling at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-796-6366.
Ketchikan Campus Room Scheduling
For reserving a room on the Ketchikan campus, please contact Brenda Hurley at email@example.com or call 907-228-4513.
Sitka Campus Room Scheduling
For reserving a room on the Sitka campus, please contact Randy Nutting at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-747-7701.