UAS Faculty Proposal Preparation Resources
Welcome to the UAS Faculty Proposal Preparation Resource Site. Here you will find links to:
- An overview of the UAS grant process
- Grant Proposal Forms
- Budget Preparation tools and
- Policy guidance
For guidance on issues related to Intellectual Property, please consult:
- The Board of Regents Policy and Regulations on Information Resources
- The Intellectual Property sections of United Academics or University of Alaska Federation of Teachers Collective Bargaining Agreements,
- Information can also be found in the UAS Faculty Handbook and at the Egan Library web site.
The Vice Provost for Research is the primary point of contact for issues related to Intellectual Property.
The University of Alaska Fairbanks Office of Grants and Contracts Administration has a wealth of resources available to UAS researchers. Please visit their Project Lifecycle page to learn more.