Help for Students
"How to" guides
- Getting Started in your Distance Class -- this page explains how to access UAS Online! and your UAS email account.
Additional Resources for Students
- Technology Check -- an online tool that will check for browser plug-ins.
- Viewing Breeze Presentations requires Flash player, contains audio!
- Taking a screen "snapshot" with a PC or Mac
- How to Type Math (PDF | 66 KB)
- Getting Started with WebMeeting (Elluminate Live)
- Making a Drawing using Elluminate and Pasting it into Word
- Resizing a photo using picnik
Using Web 2.0 Tools
A useful help document for both students and teachers:
21st Century Technology Tools by Liz Davis: http://www.lulu.com/content/2526346
This 88 page booklet is available as a free pdf or may be purchased online.