Help for Elluminate (Webmeeting)
The following link gives detailed information about setting up your computer, testing your microphone, etc.
Links to the Elluminate Guide and Quick Reference for Participants or Moderators are found on your UAS Online course website. Additional documentation is found at Elluminate's Support site: http://www.elluminate.com/support/
Here are some links to additonal help with specific tasks.
- The Elluminate Whiteboard (for Students/Participants).
- This is an interactive introduction to the Whiteboard and its tools.
- Uploading a picture to the Elluminate Whiteboard.
- You can upload an image file from your computer and paste it onto the Elluminate Whiteboard.
- Saving Elluminate (Webmeeting) Whiteboards
- Both students and moderators can save the Whiteboards from an Elluminate session. Students can save them as Adobe Acrobat PDF files or as images.
- Making and saving a drawing on the Elluminate Whiteboard.