Expand Your Career Skills or Personal Interests
UAS Sitka Campus offers noncredit courses designed to provide alternatives for enhancing your workplace skills. If you are interested in furthering your academic education, you will find more information on the Adult Learners or Transfer Students pages.
Certifications and Recertifications
A variety of courses are available for providing continuing education contact hours or CEUs in order to fulfill on-the-job training, licensing or certification requirements.
Personal Enrichment and Community Workshops
We regularly schedule workshops for instructors to share their interests and passions with community members.
Our Continuing Education staff works with businesses and agencies to provide trainings based on their employees' needs. Contact us to help you plan your next training.
Noncredit/CEU Online Programs
- Career Training for Ports and Marinas
- Telehealth Coordinator Training
- Water and Wastewater Operator Training
Noncredit/CEU Online Courses
In addition to the online courses listed on our Noncredit/CEU Program pages, the following are also offered on a regular basis:
- Asbestos Abatement Refresher
- Boat Electrical
- Challenging Behaviors of People with Alzheimer's Disease
- Clinical Coaching for Safe and Effective Care
- Emergency Trauma Technician (ETT)
- ICD-10-CM/PCS Coding
- Introduction to Alzheimer's Disease
- Marine Hydraulics
- Understanding Domestic Violence
Current Schedule of Noncredit/CEU Offerings
- View Currently Scheduled Noncredit Courseson our registration site
- View Currently Scheduled Local Workshops