- Get Connected
- Update your contact information
- Get Involved with SOM / Alumni Survey
- Share a success! Complete the web form to share your story to be featured on our website, newsletter or marketing materials.
Community & Business Partnerships
Resources and connections to empower students and alumni to reach their academic and career goals.
By collaborating with the School of Management, you can benefit from the following opportunities:
- Job & Internship Posting – Promote opportunities with your business for free.
- Informational Events, On-Campus and Distance Interviews – Promote and recruit for opportunities with your company, email email@example.com to get started.
Add callouts or breakouts to promote specific partnerships
Advisory boards and their members provide an critical role in the development of the School of Management degree programs.
Currently the following boards and members provide their expertise in order to support, guide, and advocate for the School of Management:
Computer Office and Information Systems Advisory Board
Master of Public Administration Advisory Board
State of Alaska
Public Works Director
City & Borough of Juneau
UAA Department of Health Sciences
Vice Chancellor for Administrative Services
University of Alaska
Former Executive Director
United Fisherman of Alaska and Alaska Conservation Alliance
Ketchikan Gateway Borough
Alumni and Owner
Woodhouse Business Consulting
- Alumni Chapter