New Ketchikan Website Launch
We are knitting our campus Websites together into a more cohesive ‘regional site.’
We have launched our new UAS Ketchikan Website. It has been a collaborative effort and it is the start of a larger ongoing redesign for the UAS Website. We are knitting our campus websites together into a more cohesive ‘regional site.’
Web redesign goals:
- Improve the ‘regional’ Website concept.
- Use a wider screen size.
- More accessible and compliant code.
- Faster load time.
- More easily changeable region dimensions.
- Simple, consistent, clear navigation.
- Make the site easier to use on handhelds and phones.
- Utilize what we have learned since initially implementing the Content Management System (CMS.)
- Facilitate easier CMS content sharing and data consistency.
- Offer more targeted search choices.
A link for new website design feedback form is at the bottom of the pages of the new Ketchikan site, so please share your thoughts and ideas. The redesign is ongoing and many of the new design inspirations have come from user tests.